U15 LEAGUE 2018
U15 Competition Rules:
The competitions will follow national rules with the following competition rule amendments:
- 3 points for a win. 2 Points for a draw. 1 Point for playing but losing, (a reward for fulfilling the fixture).
- Where teams finish on equal points on the table, they will be seperated according to the following set of criteria: Head to Head result, score difference from the matches between those teams only, coin toss.
- These are 15-a-side competitions by default, subject to both clubs having 15 players. If one club doesn’t have 15 players to start with, the game can start with between 15 and 9 players per team. A team cannot opt to play 9-a-side if both teams have more than 9 players present. The game can be 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 a side also.
- Pitch Sizes:
- 13 to 15 a side: full pitch
- 11 or 12 a side: 14m to 14m and full width, goal posts a minimum of 15ft wide.
- 9 or 10 a side: 20m to 20m and full width, goal posts a minimum of 15ft wide.
- Substitutions: As per rule 5 of the national Playing Rules, a substitution may only be made during a stoppage in play and on notifying the Referee in writing. There is no limit to the number of substitutions.
- County U14 players born in 2005 are eligible to play both U13 and u15 club competitions. However, in the interest of child welfare, they are not permitted to play both competitions in the same week.
- County U16 panel members are excluded from the U15 competition.
- Player age eligibility 2018: U15 – Players born: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- As part of a new safeguarding and coach qualification policy, all players and mentors present on the day must be listed on the new Offaly CC2 form. No mentor/official can be on the side-line who is not listed.
- If a team gives a walkover, they will be deducted 3 points and fined in accordance with Offaly by-laws. The team receiving the walkover will be awarded the match.
- If a team wishes to concede a match before or during the match, the opposition’s management must accept it before the referee is informed.
- U13 is two periods of 25 minutes. U15 &U17 is two periods of 30 minutes
- Semi Finals and finals must go to extra time in the event of a draw. Two periods of 10 mins will apply.
- Sundays are dedicated training days for county squads.
- If host’s pitch is not available then hosting transfers to the opposing team. This is in an effort to fulfill fixtures. Games should be played the week of the fixtures date.
- Submit result to the co board via your club secretary or PRO
- Host Clubs to appoint the referee. Each club must pay half of the fee. Note, it is advised to act fast on booking referees.
- The fixtures committee will appoint referees for the finals.
|Lus / Drum|
|Group 1||Home team||Score||Away Team||Score|
|Group 2||Home team||Score||Away Team||Score|
|R1||St. Sinchill’s||v||Naomh Brid|
|07/08/2018||Lus / Drum||v||St. Rynagh’s|
|R2||Naomh Brid||v||Lus / Drum|
|21/08/2018||St. Sinchill’s||v||St. Rynagh’s|
|R3||Lus / Drum||v||St. Sinchill’s|
|04/09/2018||St. Rynagh’s||v||Naomh Brid|
|Finals||Group 1||Group 2|
|A Final||1st Place||v||1st Place|
|B Final||2nd Place||v||2nd Place|
|C Final||3rd Place||v||3rd Place|
|D Final||4th Place||v||4th Place|