- First team named is the host club. If hosts pitch is not available then hosting privilage transfers to the opposing team rather than postponing.
- 1 Point for fullfilling fixture. 2 points for a draw. 3 points for a win. This year there are 3 finals, so no team should concede a match.
- In the event of a dominating team: The conceeding coach must inform the opposition coaches and the referee at or after half time.
- Dominant team encouraged to rotate team in the interest for fair play. Score difference will not apply. No limit to no of subs used.
- If a play-off is necessary it must be held mid-week so semi finals can go ahead as planned.
- 15-a-side competition. Full Pitch – shorten / narrow if teams agree to do so.
- Full camogie rules, except for substitutions: Roll-on, roll-off substitutions with no limit.
- Try to hold games on Saturdays where possible. No game to be played 5th August (vintage Saturday).
- Use Official ref. Host team to inform ref of roll-on roll off substitutions.
- Note: U14 county training is on Sunday mornings. U14 All-Ireland blitz is on sat 9th Sept.
|Week||Group 1||Group 2|
|10th – 16th July||St. Cillian’s 4-6 v Naomh Brid 1-3
Kilcormac/Killoughey v Tullamore
|Shinrone v St. Rynagh’s
Kinnitty 7-2 v St Sinchill’s 6-11
|24th – 30th July||Naomh Brid v Kilcormac/Killoughey
Tullamore 3-6 v St. Cillian’s 6-2
|St. Rynagh’s v Kinnitty
St Sinchill’s 3-3 v Shinrone 11-9
|7th – 13th August||Naomh Brid 3-2 v Tullamore 4-5
Kilcormac/Killoughey 0-14 v St. Cillian’s 3-7
|St. Sinchill’s 0-7 v St. Rynagh’s 4-5
Shinrone v Kinnitty
|U15 A Semi Finals||U15 B Semi Finals|
|21st – 27th Aug||A1 Cillian’s v Rynagh’s
A2 Shinrone v KK
|B1 Tullamore into final
B2 Sinchills v N. Brid
|U15 A Final||U15 B Final|
|Sunday 10th Sept||Winner SF1 v Winner SF2||Winner SF3 v Winner SF4
|Neutral Venue TBC||Neutral Venue TBC|